Same Day Access Training - by Scott Lloyd
PLEASE NOTE: online registration is not available for this training
Click here for the registration brochure
Virginia Association of Community Services Boards
The Office of Substance Abuse Services,
Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services*
invite you to attend
Access Redesign: Making Change a Reality
August 7-8, 2012
Holiday Inn Koger Center
Who should not miss this training?
The topics covered for service delivery and system design will impact community behavioral healthcare providers:
n leadership staff
n direct service staff
n support staff
n Data/financial staff
Holiday Inn Koger Conference Center
1021 Koger Center Boulevard
(10800 Block of Midlothian Turnpike)
Richmond, Virginia 23235
Registration Fee: $110 per person
The registration fee includes:
⦁ course material
⦁ 12 contact hours (provided by DBHDS)
⦁ continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon
breaks both days.
To Register for this training: (online registration is not available for this training)
Please print the registration form and fax it to VACSB REGISTRATION BROCURE
- Registration forms may be faxed to VACSB immediately, with follow-up payment (two forms are provided, this one should be used for one person only, next page for multiple attendees:
FAX: 804.330.3611. Fax this page only! OR Fax the multiple attendee page.
- Payment is requested prior to the training. Please use this form as an invoice to process pre-payment. Credit card payments are NOT available for this training.
- Registration Deadline: August 3, 2012- Registrations are accepted on a first come-first
- We are unable to refund registrations – substitutions are accepted and encouraged. If you register and do not attend, you are expected to remit payment.
- Please send check to VACSB. Onsite payment will be accepted. VACSB does not accept credit card payments at this time.
A block of rooms has been reserved under the group rate of $81.00 per night plus taxes. Click on this link or copy/paste in a new browser - be sure to use the group code csb
*This training event is supported with funds from the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant.